- Win a brand new 32GB 5th Gen iPod Touch worth US$299 OR one of 50 webr 'Business' accounts!!
- Webr 2.0 - Now offering 96 theme possibilities!
- webr 2.0 Our latest update is now out on the App Store!!
- How to make your website Search Engine friendly
- Why webr?
- Change between page types
- webr.. password protected websites
- Social Media Icons
- Customize your search preferences
My Social Links
04 June 2012comments powered by Disqus
Ensuring that your blog posts, and images are accurately indexed so they appear correctly in search results is valuable. webr handles all that for you without you even knowing. However if you want be in charge we have included a suite of cheap replica watches advanced options that enable you to customize your search preferences. Managing how search engines list your website/blog is an important aspect of maintaining a healthy website/blog, regardless of whether you’re new or a seasoned veteran.
Advanced settings -> Meta Data & Analytics
Tapping “Meta Data & Analytics” will display three sub-sections: Meta Title, Meta Description, and Meta Tags. Optionally if you want to integrate Google analytics to your website you can do that by providing the analytics code.